Black Prophecy 2010 E3 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Black Prophecy Page.
First revealed during E3 2008, Black Prophecy is finally inching towards release. With amazing graphics and fast paced gameplay, Black Prophecy is a space themed MMORPG like no other. It is now confirmed that Black Prophecy is being published by the free gaming portal Gamigo and should be available sometime this year. Like Eve Online, Black Prophecy is set in a single persistent universe where players can customize their ships, and explore many crafting and mining options. But unlike Eve, Black Prophecy stresses action oriented gameplay where players take much more precise control over their ships in battle. This latest trailer is set to some epic music and reveals glimpses of the game’s interface, ship designs, and combat. Both first-person cockpit view and the standard third-person camera angle are supported. Black Prophecy makes a welcomed addition to the free to play space themed lined up which has recently been filled with browser games like Outer Galaxies, Pirate Galaxy, and Dark Orbit. To learn more about Black Prophecy check out the official MMOHuts Black Prophecy page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms (EU): New clan tourney this month
- New clan tourney this month - Every clan will be automatically entered into the tournament
- WonderKing Announces Spring Break Events
- WonderKing Spring Break and Easter events announced. They will last from March 30 to April 7.
- GalaCollider: 4x Strategy Card Game Preview
- Ragachak takes a look at GalaCollider with the game's development team in a short demo and Q&A session.