Black Gold Online – First Look
Black Gold Online is set in a vivid world where innovative Victorian Steampunk clashes with traditional High Fantasy. Denizens of the world seek to lay total dominance upon the mysterious energy source known as Black Gold.
Black Gold is set in a gigantic, fully immersive 3D world that offers fresh and innovative gameplay. Every player action, from the smallest random encounters to epic server-wide battles in the alignment war affects the entire world.
The two factions in the game are completely different the Isenhorst for instance draws its background on a future western setting accented by Victorian style mixed into a society run by Steampunk mechanisms. They carry all the hope and glory of the expansionist era along with the realistic modern dread of resource monopolization and limited supplies. Erlandir on the other hand is built out of a combination of primarily Mayan and Polynesian cultures, but with plenty of reference to lesser known tribal societies from around the world. Transforming the natural world into living weapons to defend their bountiful landscape is the driving motivation of these people, seeing Isenhorst as a sharp corruption of their ideals.
Learn more at the MMOHuts Black Gold Online Game Profile HERE!
Catch more coverage on Black Gold impressions on our sister site, OnRPG.
The game is currently in Closed Beta, check the giveaway section HERE to get access!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MicroVolts Launches Boot Camp Update
- Rock Hippo has released the latest update to MicroVolts today, entitled Boot Camp.
- Spirit Tales reveals Gold Kirin Tribe
- With days ticking away until Spirit Tales' open beta (April 25), KoramGame has released new information about the Gold Kirin Tribe.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Helm's Deep Expansion Launch Date Set
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today that The Lord of the Rings Online™: Helm’s Deep™, the next expansion to the award...