Black Desert – First Look (Alpha Test)
Black Desert is a sandbox-style MMORPG that offers a great deal for players to do. Explore a large world without ever seeing a loading screen.Black Desert is an ambitious project, currently in alpha testing in the west, that seeks to create a sandbox style MMORPG world. Several classes are available for you to choose from, each with different playstyles. The game’s combat system focuses more on action than anything, meaning player skill goes a long way in being successful.
I recently asked you guys in the recap if you were still interested in MMOHuts covering Black Desert even though the game is buy to play and you guys gave me a fairly clear yes… I don’t think I recieved a “no” at all, so its safe to say like Guild Wars 2 once was, Black Desert is our new buy to play on the free to play channel exception.
The customization in the game is so detailed I decided to cover it in a separate video first so check that out HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Company of Heroes 2: New Ardennes Assault Video Revealed
- Today marks the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge – a battle generally regarded as the turning point of World War II and referred ...
- Albion Online begins Closed Beta
- Sandbox Interactive today announced that players will now be able to join the Closed Beta of their medieval sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.