Big City Racer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Big City Racer Page.
Big City Racer is a 3D racing MMO published by Vanilla Live Games. It looks and plays like Heat Online – another free to play racing MMO. Unfortunately, Big City Racer has an extremely small playerbase, which makes finding opponents to race against difficult. The game’s visuals are also sub-par when compared to games like Need for Speed World Online and perhaps even RayCity. To learn more about Big City Racer check out the official MMOHuts Big City Racer page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Trove Open Beta Review
- The game is voxel-based, fully destructible, and has a similar, but brighter and more fluid, graphic style to Minecraft.