Battleswarm Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battleswarm Page.
Battleswarm (Battleswarm: Field of Honor is the full title) is a 3D MMO shooter published by reality gap that pits humans against bugs across various different game modes. The game plays significantly different than MMOFPS games like Sudden Attack and Alliance of Valiant Arms, as Battleswarm is not a tactical shooter. The game has a good deal of variety, but where the game falls incredibly short is its lack of players. The game has such a small community that it can be difficult to find games to join at times. In the video above, I played two games. I won one, lost the other. To learn more about Battleswarm check out the official MMOHuts Battleswarm page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Playstation 4 Launch Review
- There are lots of solo missions you can go on in Neverwinter that don’t take hours, where you can get experience and progression rewards.
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...
- Next-Gen Space RTS Starfall Tactics Debuts on Kickstarter
- Only three days into the crowdfunding campaign, the developer has already secured $5,294 from Kickstarter backers.