Battleswarm Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battleswarm Page.
Battleswarm (Battleswarm: Field of Honor is the full title) is a 3D MMO shooter published by reality gap that pits humans against bugs across various different game modes. The game plays significantly different than MMOFPS games like Sudden Attack and Alliance of Valiant Arms, as Battleswarm is not a tactical shooter. The game has a good deal of variety, but where the game falls incredibly short is its lack of players. The game has such a small community that it can be difficult to find games to join at times. In the video above, I played two games. I won one, lost the other. To learn more about Battleswarm check out the official MMOHuts Battleswarm page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Launch Review
- Fractured Space is an interesting beast. It is a MOBA involving humongous starships, and is reminiscent of games like Dreadnought.
- Nosgoth Reveals New Human Class - Beastmaster
- Choosing to fight vampires with more than just fire, the Beastmaster combines powerful magics with immortal stopping firearms.
- Arcane Legends Lights Up with Realm of Shadows Expansion
- Players can come to the dark side of Arcane Legends, in the series' latest expansion Realm of Shadows.