BattleForge Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our BattleForge Page.
BattleForge is a MMORTS/TCG developed by EA Phenomic. BattleForge mixes strategy and trading card game elements into a fun and varied gaming experience. The game has a fantasy setting and four spell types; Fire, Frost, Nature, and Shadow. Players can make their own decks by mixing cards from these types and face each other in competitive 1v1 and 2v2 matches. Alternatively, single player and cooperative campaign scenarios are available which pit player against the AI. BattleForge and Battlefield Heroes, EA’s other free MMO, were both nominated as top games of 2009 here at MMOHuts. The only catch is that players must purchase booster packs to access more powerful cards. To learn more about BattleForge check out the official MMOHuts BattleForge page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Showcases New Character, Map and Special Event
- Zeus will join the roster of Rise of Incarnates characters and a brand new map set in Washington D.C will be available soon.
- Aura Kingdom recieves new update
- Aeria Games has just released a new update for their anime styled MMO: Aura Kingdom.
- New cloud-based service coming to Stardock game titles
- Stardock announced today the addition of Adrian Luff as its new director of platform architecture. Luff, who oversaw Battle.net’s growth fro...