BattleForge Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our BattleForge Page.
BattleForge is a 3D MMORTS with trading card game elements developed by Electronic Arts’ Phenomic studio. Electronic Arts also publishes Need for Speed World, Battlefield, Battlefield Heroes, FIFA Online, Tiger Woods Online and Lord of Ultima. BattleForge mixes strategy and trading card game elements into a fun and varied gaming experience. The game has a fantasy setting and four spell types; Fire, Frost, Nature, and Shadow. Players can make their own decks by mixing cards from these types and face each other in competitive 1v1 and 2v2 matches. Alternatively, single player and cooperative campaign scenarios are available which pit player against the AI. The game’s biggest drawback is that players must purchase booster packs to gain new cards. Purchasing these backs costs battlepoints which must be purchased with cash – though players do get 1 free battlepoint each day – so it’s possible to enjoy the game without paying. To learn more about BattleForge check out the official MMOHuts BattleForge page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Plans 10 Weeks of Class Reveals
- Today's CityState Games Livestream overview focused on the upcoming 10 week reveal of classes and trio archetypes for Camelot Unchained.
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...
- Card Hunter: First year celebration starts September 13th
- Card Hunter turns one this weekend. To celebrate, Blue Manchu Games is throwing a party with special leagues for multiplayer fans and a sprink...