Battlefield Heroes Action Heroes Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battlefield Heroes Page.
The light hearted, free to play Battlefield Heroes continues to release quirky trailers. Developed by the Electronic Arts owned DICE studio, Battlefield Heroes is a third person shooter. BF Heroes competes with games like GunZ: The Duel, S4 League, and MicroVolts. Players fight on large maps as either the Royals (Brits) or Nationals (Germans), and can drive tanks, jeeps, or fly planes. This short ‘Action Heroes’ trailer centers on Burly Bruce, a seasoned veteran capable of some pretty amazing feats. The whole trailer highlights fomse of the game’s new features inclduing new emotes, punching widgets, explosive widgets, throwing knives, and more. At around two minutes, its longer than most official trailers, but the background music keeps it entertaining. EA has made a big push into the free to play space with games like Battlefield Heroes, Need for Speed World, BattleForge, Lord of Ultima, and Tiger Woods Online. To learn more about Battlefield Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Battlefield Heroes page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Cars: Release Set for April 2015
- Slightly Mad Studios and BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S today confirmed that Project CARS will be available for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One and...
- 37Games Will Launch Fusion War In Late December
- 37Games’s first 3D Mobile FPS Fusion War will be released for Google Play and Apple Store globally in late December.
- Project Blackout celebrates first anniversary
- Project Blackout is celebrating its first anniversary, with a series of special events for players at all levels.