Battle of the Immortals Update 1.8 Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals is a 3D Diablo 2 style action MMORPG Published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game looks and plays like a modern day Diablo 2. This trailer highlights all of the major changes in the 1.8 update which including:
• Mount Olympus – Challenging new end game content with new high level boss encounters
• Shadow Manor – Raid the new, sprawling dungeon with over 90 players
• New Class Skills – All classes will receive three new skills, including one that will be universal among classes
• New Zodiac pets including Pisces, Aries and Latamantis
• New Guild Functions, Soul Gear Upgrade System, New Vendor System
Besides Forsaken World, PWE is behind a number of free to play MMORPGs including Ether Saga Online, Jade Dynasty, Perfect World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Forsaken World. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall visiting SXSW
- Red 5 Studios will be bringing Firefall to South by Southwest (SXSW) for gamers to experience between March 9 and March 11.
- Granado Espada (EU): Huge Armonia and Level Cap Update
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe version finally released the Armonia update and level cap open to hight master. Armo...