Battle of the Immortals Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Battle of the Immortals is a 2.5 action fantasy MMORPG published by PerfectWorld Entertainment – the same folks behind Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, Kung Foo and Heroes of the Three Kingdoms. Much of the games inspiration comes from Blizzard’s classic action RPG – Diablo 2. Graphically speaking the game looks good, but where the game really shines is its variety and fast paced action oriented gameplay. Choose from one of five playable classes and begin your adventure! The game has a lot to offer and anyone who loved the Diablo franchise as much as I did, should certainly give the game a try. In the video above, I made a rogue character and completed a bunch of newbie quests. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Acquires GameHi Inc.
- Nexon acquires GameHi Inc, a rival Korean free to play MMO game developer.
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele...
- Cronous Ninth Season Update - Devil's Playground
- Cronous Ninth Season Update introduces a new area in the game called Devil's Playground. The game is a 3D fantasy MMORPG by NeoFun.