Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has finally released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming action MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. Prior to this, we’ve seen the release of cinematic teasers, equipment trailers, and so forth. Finally, a look at how the game plays! The game has been in development for some time, but the final product is looking better and better. BoI promises action0-RPG style gameplay and plenty of interesting features such as Soul Gear which is equipment that grows as players level. In this video, players see short clips from various zones. The game has varied environments including snow covered mountains, crypts, deserts, forests, and so on. Combat looks fluid, but we won’t know until the game is playable! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sony Online Entertainment Announces Four-Fold Shut Down
- Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) delivers game service shut-down news for Wizardry, Vanguard, Star Wars: Clone Adventures, and Free Realms.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Sees a Change of Hands
- Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade team has announced the departure of Miguel Caron and arrival of a new Senior Producer.
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...