Battle of the Immortals Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has finally released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming action MMORPG, Battle of the Immortals. Prior to this, we’ve seen the release of cinematic teasers, equipment trailers, and so forth. Finally, a look at how the game plays! The game has been in development for some time, but the final product is looking better and better. BoI promises action0-RPG style gameplay and plenty of interesting features such as Soul Gear which is equipment that grows as players level. In this video, players see short clips from various zones. The game has varied environments including snow covered mountains, crypts, deserts, forests, and so on. Combat looks fluid, but we won’t know until the game is playable! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland MMO Beginning Open Beta
- Otherland, the MMORPG based on the novels by Tad Williams, will be launching its free-to-play Open Beta through gamigo.
- Sword Coast Legends Release Date Pushed Back
- Sword Coast Legends will now release on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux on September 29.
- Blade & Soul Founder’s Packs Now Available for Purchase
- NCSOFT® announced that Founder’s Packs for Blade & Soul® are now available for purchase in North America and Europe.