Battle of the Immortals Expansion Preview Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video previewing some of th eupcoming features in the first expansion for their free to play action MMORPG Battle of the Immortals. Its a fairly simple video that shows off the new features one by one. The first is destructible environments which should make the gaming experience more involved. The next is a new animation system, I’m not exactly sure what this means but the trailer gives an example of a character using an electric skill on several nearby enemies. Along with the new destructible terrain, BoI will also get environmental hazards. The one shown in the video is a hallway where players are subject to lightning shocks by opponents on balconies. Battle of the Immortals is one of Perfect World’s most original releases. While Jade Dynasty and Heroes of Three Kingdoms have a classic oriental MMORPG feel, Battle of the Immortals feels more distinct. Its not for everyone, but its definitely worth checking out. This upcoming expansion should make it more appealing to veterans and new players alike. To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada War of Independence
- July delves into the history of Granado Espada with its second Bristia Update: The Scar.
- WEBZEN Launches a Brand New Gaming Portal
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces the official launch of www.webzen.com, a brand new, global game portal.
- Divina announces closed beta
- Gamania (beanfun) has revealed the closed beta launch dates for Divina.