Battle of the Immortals Developer’s Diary 4
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World’s Battle of the Immortals has finally entered open beta testing which means no more wipes to fear. BOI is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with fast paced gameplay and a high experience rate. The publishers have been running a great video series that explores various aspects of the game. The forth installment is titled ‘Adventures’ and goes into detail about the first instanced dungeon in the game, called ‘Knight’s Jail. As the video explains, this is a very newbie friendly dungeon that averages out the level of all members of the party and readjusts the difficulty according to the party. There’s a lot of interesting features in Battle of the Immortals that makes it well worth checking out. Perfect World Entertainment publishes several other high quality free to play MMORPGs including Ether Saga Online and Jade Dynasty with several other on the way like Forsaken World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Kung Foo! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest II Rumpocolypse Press Preview
- This afternoon, I had the distinct pleasure of sitting in on a roundtable with Holly, Executive Producer of Everquest 1 and 2.
- Quickdraw Mech Available Now in MechWarrior Online
- Technicron Manufacturing and Piranha Games released three new variants of the Quickdraw Mech today for pilots and houses looking to secure a c...
- Discover a Menagerie of Guardian Spirits in Aura Kingdom
- No adventurer should be without a loyal friend; Eidolons will be a cornerstone of gameplay in Aura Kingdom from Aeria Games.