Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary – Events
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
Perfect World Entertainment has released the fifth installment of their Developer Diary series for their action MMORPG Battle of the Immortals. This video focuses on the various events available in the game. The first event highlighted is ‘Love Match’ in which players find a partner and adventure into the Realm of Dreams where they answer a series of questions to gauge their compatibility. The more interesting event is Energy Well which is a tower defense like mode. The Zodiac Gauntlet is an event where players can battle a series of bosses. It was designed specifically for the Western audience to speed up the level 60+ grind. Learn more about Battle of the Immortals or other PWE games like Perfect World, Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga Online, or Heroes of Three Kingdoms on each game’s MMOHuts page which contains a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 5.18 and Kindred Champion Revealed
- League of Legends offers its overview of Kindred, the first of its kind hunter designed for roaming the jungle, spreading fear and uncertainty
- Das Tal's Kickstarter campaign is live
- Das Tal has announced the launch of its Kickstarter campaign today.
- Amplitude Studios Launches "Endless Day" Event for 4th Birthday
- Amplitude’s Endless Day will unlock a mysterious set of events in each game, Endless Legend, Endless Space, and Dungeon of the Endless, enco...