Battle of the Immortals Developer Diary 3
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of the Immortals Page.
The third Battle of the Immortals dev diary follows the release of the closed beta. The response for this ‘2.5D’ action MMORPG has exceeded Perfect World Entertainment’s expectations. They’re pleased by that but are committed to continued improvements. Already, the game has received a new font that makes text easier to read. Support for W,A,S,D keyboard movement and tabbed target switching is on the way. Players will also be able to trade soul gear, it won’t be bound on pick up. More importantly than the fixes so far is the open line of communication promised between the developers, publishers, and community. So far Battle of the Immortals is making great progress, but no date yet for open beta. Fans should also check out other upcoming PWE MMORPGs including Forsaekn World, Heroes of Three Kingdoms, and Kung Foo! To learn more about Battle of the Immortals, check out the official MMOHuts Battle of the Immortals page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...
- The Repopulation reveals new lore: "Evening Star"
- The world of The Repopulation gets fleshed out just a bit more with new lore revealed on January 14th, with new short story based on the landi...
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.