Battle of Destiny Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of Destiny Page.
Battle of Destiny is a 2D side-scrolling arcade style ‘beat em up’ MMORPG published by Cubizone. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s Dungeon Fighter Online. Heck, It’d be safe to say that it’s a clone of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has a fair amount of character customization but only four playable classes. The game is also located in Malaysia, so players may experience some latency issues. Another complaint is that the game has terrible English translations. In the video above, I completed several of the newbie questions and walked around town for a bit. To learn more about Battle of Destiny check out the official MMOHuts Battle of Destiny page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wincars Racer First Impressions
- This is where Wincars Racer comes in: an arcade racer offering players a game with fast-paced action packed gameplay.
- SMITE Reveals Path to the $100K Tournament Information
- Hi-Rez Studios announces the tournament details for its Path to the $100,000 SMITE Tournament.
- Vehicles Make Their Debut In Champions Online
- Cryptic and Perfect World have released a new update introducing vehicles for the first time in Champions Online.