Battle of Destiny Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of Destiny Page.
Battle of Destiny is a 2D side-scrolling arcade style ‘beat em up’ MMORPG published by Cubizone. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s Dungeon Fighter Online. Heck, It’d be safe to say that it’s a clone of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has a fair amount of character customization but only four playable classes. The game is also located in Malaysia, so players may experience some latency issues. Another complaint is that the game has terrible English translations. In the video above, I completed several of the newbie questions and walked around town for a bit. To learn more about Battle of Destiny check out the official MMOHuts Battle of Destiny page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/11: Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and More!
- A daily dose of MMO news featuring Trion Worlds, Fields of War, Maplestory 2, and more.
- Frontier Developments announces SteamVR support for Elite Dangerous
- Frontier Developments announced it will support SteamVR and the HTC Vive virtual reality headset in the PC version of Elite Dangerous.
- C9 Officially Launches
- Webzen has officially launched C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) today.