Battle of Destiny Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of Destiny Page.
Battle of Destiny is a 2D side-scrolling arcade style ‘beat em up’ MMORPG published by Cubizone. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s Dungeon Fighter Online. Heck, It’d be safe to say that it’s a clone of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has a fair amount of character customization but only four playable classes. The game is also located in Malaysia, so players may experience some latency issues. Another complaint is that the game has terrible English translations. In the video above, I completed several of the newbie questions and walked around town for a bit. To learn more about Battle of Destiny check out the official MMOHuts Battle of Destiny page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- King: The MMORPG - New soul-stealing mobile game
- King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Sto...
- The Repopulation Launches Build 15.6.1
- Today, The Repopulation has launched its 15.6.1 patch.
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.