Azuga: Age of Chaos Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Azuga: Age of Chaos Page.
Azuga: Age of Chaos is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by PlayOMG – the same folks behind Neo Online. Like both Martial Heroes and Hero Online, Azuga is set in Ancient China. Instead of picking from a few set classes, players start off with one of six weapons and can grow their character in any way they choose. Graphically speaking, Azuga isn’t anything special. In fact, it’s quite dated compared to newer titles like Runes of Magic, Allods Online and Atlantica Online. In the video above, I created a spearman and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Azuga: Age of Chaos check out the official MMOHuts Azuga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master of Orion Launch Review
- Master of Orion is a turn-based 4X Strategy game that takes place in a space setting.
- Plan a Visit to Necrosha in X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- Marvel Entertainment, in conjunction with developer PlayNext, has launched the in-game event based on the Necrosha storyline from the comics f...
- Firefall Reveals New PAX East Milestone
- A new milestone revealed this weekend makes a grand impression on the world of Firefall.