Avalon Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Avalon Heroes Page.
Avalon Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORTS game by Alaplaya – the folks behind Florensia, S4 League, Racing Star and Fantasy Tennis. The game was developed by WeMade Entertainment, the same folks behind Mir 2. Avalon Heroes aims to compete with other Aeon of Strife games like DotA, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. Graphically speaking, Avalon Heroes has much worse graphics than its chief free to play competitor League of Legends. The game does share the same core gameplay mechanics as its competition though, so if you’ve played any other Aeon of Strife game before, Heroes of Avalon should be easy to pick up and learn. The game suffers from poor visuals, bad audio quality and some serious balance issues. To learn more about Avalon Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Avalon Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gravity Buys Dragonica Developer Barunson Interactive
- In a recent press release, Gravity Interactive announced that they had acquired a controlling stake (50.8%) of Barunson Interactive for around...
- Heroes of the Storm Launches June 2, 2015
- Rally your fellow heroes and get ready for battle, because the portal to the Nexus is about to bust wide open!
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.