Avalon Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Avalon Heroes Page.
Avalon Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORTS game by Alaplaya – the folks behind Florensia, S4 League, Racing Star and Fantasy Tennis. The game was developed by WeMade Entertainment, the same folks behind Mir 2. Avalon Heroes aims to compete with other Aeon of Strife games like DotA, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. Graphically speaking, Avalon Heroes has much worse graphics than its chief free to play competitor League of Legends. The game does share the same core gameplay mechanics as its competition though, so if you’ve played any other Aeon of Strife game before, Heroes of Avalon should be easy to pick up and learn. The game suffers from poor visuals, bad audio quality and some serious balance issues. To learn more about Avalon Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Avalon Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires/Grepolis kick off holidays with new Winter events
- With the Holiday season just around the corner, online games developer InnoGames starts the festivities with three winter events starting toda...
- Heva Clonia Online's Open Beta Test Begins Today!
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that their new, Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online, begins its Open Beta Test Today.
- Dead Island: Epidemic - Open Beta Review
- Dead Island: Epidemic suffers from the same unfortunate weaknesses as the rest of the series has so far.