Avalon Heroes Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Avalon Heroes Page.
Avalon Heroes is a 3D Fantasy MMORTS game by Alaplaya – the folks behind Florensia, S4 League, Racing Star and Fantasy Tennis. The game was developed by WeMade Entertainment, the same folks behind Mir 2. Avalon Heroes aims to compete with other Aeon of Strife games like DotA, Heroes of Newerth and League of Legends. Graphically speaking, Avalon Heroes has much worse graphics than its chief free to play competitor League of Legends. The game does share the same core gameplay mechanics as its competition though, so if you’ve played any other Aeon of Strife game before, Heroes of Avalon should be easy to pick up and learn. The game suffers from poor visuals, bad audio quality and some serious balance issues. To learn more about Avalon Heroes check out the official MMOHuts Avalon Heroes page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.
- Mabinogi Review
- Mabinogi is unlike any free MMORPG I've ever played. I've never been much of an anime fan so I was hesitant when I first booted the ...
- Fiesta: Expedition to Adealia launch trailer revealed
- News about Fiesta Online's expansion, Expedition to Adealia.