Aurora Blade Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aurora Blade Page.
Aurora Blade is a 2D browser based MMORPG published by IGG – The same company behind Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates 2, Tales of Fantasy, Voyage Century and numerous other MMORPGs. The game looks and plays a bit like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is largely text based, but it has some graphics in its maps and combat scenes. It’s the first browser based game from IGG and has four playable characters. To learn more about Aurora Blade check out the official MMOHuts Aurora Blade page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals Engineer and Medic Classes
- After four weeks of re-reveals, DevSpeak videos, Livestream sessions and a whole lot of new gameplay footage, Carbine Studios is finally ready...
- Tanki Online: New Wasp Hull Available
- Following on from the introduction of the heaviest hull in the game, ‘The Mammoth’, AlternativePlatform are pleased to outline the lightes...
- TERA Brawler Test Server Preview
- After witnessing the new class being demonstrated in the South Korean version of TERA, I was curious to try it out for myself.