Aurora Blade Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aurora Blade Page.
Aurora Blade is a 2D browser based MMORPG published by IGG – The same company behind Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates 2, Tales of Fantasy, Voyage Century and numerous other MMORPGs. The game looks and plays a bit like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is largely text based, but it has some graphics in its maps and combat scenes. It’s the first browser based game from IGG and has four playable characters. To learn more about Aurora Blade check out the official MMOHuts Aurora Blade page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swords & Potions 2 Review: So You Think You Can Sell?
- OnRPG's MissyS takes an in-depth look at Swords & Potions 2, a free-to-play browser game where players take the role of an RPG shopke...
- RuneFest Tickets Available for RuneScape Bonds Purchase
- Entry to the event, which takes place on Saturday 3rd October at London’s Tobacco Dock, costs 35 RuneScape Bonds or £99 plus booking fee.
- Cannon Brawl Launch Review
- While Cannon Brawl may feel like a relatively simple title at first, I genuinely feel there is a lot to offer in this game.