Aurora Blade Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aurora Blade Page.
Aurora Blade is a 2D browser based MMORPG published by IGG – The same company behind Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates 2, Tales of Fantasy, Voyage Century and numerous other MMORPGs. The game looks and plays a bit like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is largely text based, but it has some graphics in its maps and combat scenes. It’s the first browser based game from IGG and has four playable characters. To learn more about Aurora Blade check out the official MMOHuts Aurora Blade page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Update 4.5 Focuses on Bot Improvements
- League of Legends features smarter, faster bot AI to keep the PvE elements entertaining. Update 4.5 is said to only be the beginning.
- Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
- The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce ...
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...