Aurora Blade Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aurora Blade Page.
Aurora Blade is a 2D browser based MMORPG published by IGG – The same company behind Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates 2, Tales of Fantasy, Voyage Century and numerous other MMORPGs. The game looks and plays a bit like Dragons Call and Heroes of Kung Fu. The game is largely text based, but it has some graphics in its maps and combat scenes. It’s the first browser based game from IGG and has four playable characters. To learn more about Aurora Blade check out the official MMOHuts Aurora Blade page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Past $4.02 Million in Crowdfunding
- this money will be spent to outsource animation design to a third party company who will implement roleplay friendly animations.
- Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
- One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Sto...
- EverQuest Next Cancelled and Landmark Release Date Announced
- Daybreak has simultaneously announced the cancellation of EverQuest Next and a spring launch for Landmark.