Audition Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Audition Online Page.
Audition Online is a 3D rhythm based dancing MMO published by Red Bana. The game aims to compete with Dance Online and 5Street as well as other DDR style dancing games. With over 10 different game modes and a ridiculously large selection of clothing in the game’s store, Audition Online offers enough variety to keep players entertained. The game used to be published by Nexon in North America, but it looks like they shut down the service and Red Bana picked up the slack. In the video above I got my rear end handed to me in the two games that I played. The one thing I did learn is that Audition Online is not meant for newbies. The game is meant for experienced players. Even though the game is difficult, from my experience with it I can safely say it’s the most in depth dancing MMO out there. To learn more about Audition Online, check out the official MMOHuts Audition Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Planets³ Kickstarter Interview
- Planets³ is an up-and-coming voxel-based free-roam RPG, similar to titles like Starbound and Minecraft but with a stronger story-driven exper...
- MU Origin Pre-Registration Now Available
- MU Origin will be officially launched in App Store and Google play on June 8, 2016 (UTC).
- Rise of Incarnates Review
- Bandai Namco has recently released their newest “fighting game” title called Rise of Incarnates onto Steam’s Early Access program. This ...