Atlantica Online Tactical Battle System Tutorial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Atlantica Online Page.
It’s been a while since we covered Atlantica Online. In that time, Ndoors has released a major new combat system that’s available during special group missions. The Tactical Battle System was added as part of the Troy expansion and allows players to fight on a gridded map. Each side takes turns moving their units and attacking. This combat system should be familiar to anyone with experience with ‘tactics’ style RPGs like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Disgaea. The folks over at Ndoors have released a series of short videos that explain the new battle system. MMOHuts has combined the three tutorial videos into one. It doesn’t explain a whole lot, but should give players a peek at what to expect. Atlantica Online remains the most indepth turn-based MMORPG available. To learn more about Atlantica Online check out the official MMOHuts Atlantica Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.
- Spirit Tales; Mystical New Lands & Increased Level Caps
- This week Koramgame will be releasing a new update for the ever popular Spirit Tales known for its fun game play and seemingly limitless chara...
- Arma 3: New ground vehicle crew
- Bohemia Interactive today released a brand new video to further introduce the role of the ground vehicle crewman in Arma 3. Just as in real li...