Atlantica Online Tactical Battle System Tutorial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Atlantica Online Page.
It’s been a while since we covered Atlantica Online. In that time, Ndoors has released a major new combat system that’s available during special group missions. The Tactical Battle System was added as part of the Troy expansion and allows players to fight on a gridded map. Each side takes turns moving their units and attacking. This combat system should be familiar to anyone with experience with ‘tactics’ style RPGs like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Disgaea. The folks over at Ndoors have released a series of short videos that explain the new battle system. MMOHuts has combined the three tutorial videos into one. It doesn’t explain a whole lot, but should give players a peek at what to expect. Atlantica Online remains the most indepth turn-based MMORPG available. To learn more about Atlantica Online check out the official MMOHuts Atlantica Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- EVE Vegas 2014 Keynote outlines EVE Online’s future strategy
- This past weekend, a sold out EVE Vegas 2014 player gathering saw over 500 EVE players from as far away as Australia descend upon Las Vegas’...