Atlantica Online Tactical Battle System Tutorial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Atlantica Online Page.
It’s been a while since we covered Atlantica Online. In that time, Ndoors has released a major new combat system that’s available during special group missions. The Tactical Battle System was added as part of the Troy expansion and allows players to fight on a gridded map. Each side takes turns moving their units and attacking. This combat system should be familiar to anyone with experience with ‘tactics’ style RPGs like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Disgaea. The folks over at Ndoors have released a series of short videos that explain the new battle system. MMOHuts has combined the three tutorial videos into one. It doesn’t explain a whole lot, but should give players a peek at what to expect. Atlantica Online remains the most indepth turn-based MMORPG available. To learn more about Atlantica Online check out the official MMOHuts Atlantica Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales launches open beta
- Open beta for Spirit Tales is now live today.
- Guild Wars 2: 'Seeds of Truth' Living Story Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Seeds of Truth” for Guild Wars 2’s Living Worl...
- Perfect World International launches Descent
- Perfect World has launched its latest expansion: Descent.