Atlantica Online Tactical Battle System Tutorial
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Atlantica Online Page.
It’s been a while since we covered Atlantica Online. In that time, Ndoors has released a major new combat system that’s available during special group missions. The Tactical Battle System was added as part of the Troy expansion and allows players to fight on a gridded map. Each side takes turns moving their units and attacking. This combat system should be familiar to anyone with experience with ‘tactics’ style RPGs like Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics, or Disgaea. The folks over at Ndoors have released a series of short videos that explain the new battle system. MMOHuts has combined the three tutorial videos into one. It doesn’t explain a whole lot, but should give players a peek at what to expect. Atlantica Online remains the most indepth turn-based MMORPG available. To learn more about Atlantica Online check out the official MMOHuts Atlantica Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- KOG Games Announces Closure of Korean Fighters Club Servers
- For those that joined us in our excitement for the coming launch of Fighters' Club, we've received news of its closure.
- Dream of Mirror Online Launching Open Beta
- Suba Games has announced that Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) will be launching its open beta on Friday, March 20 at 5pm Eastern.
- Eagle: Fantasy Golf Mobile Game Review
- One of the things that really stood out to me from the game is how nice its visuals are, without falling into the trap of being anime kiddie.