Atlantica Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Atlantica Online Page.
Atlantica Online is a full featured 3D fantasy MMORPG with turn based combat. The game is published by Ndoors, the same company behind Luminary and WonderKing Online. Players control up to 5 characters at a time in combat and can form powerful guilds to conquer various cities scattered across the world. While new players start their adventures in Asia, the world in Atlantica Online is modeled after Earth which means players are free to explore the Middle East, Europe, and even North America as they progress. Unlike most MMORPGs, combat in Atlantica isn’t just a grind; it requires proper strategic use of your characters in battle. To learn more about Atlantica Online, check out the official MMOHuts Atlantica Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Introduces Engineer
- Today, InnoGames has released new details about the Engineer, the second of three pirate classes for the upcoming MMO Kartuga.
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Now Live
- Overwatch is getting new game mode: Competitive Play. It is available right now on PC, and will be arriving soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One