AstroN Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Astron Page.
AstroN is a 2.5D sci-fi themed space MMORPG published by GameIs – the same company behind Carom3D. AstroN is a space themed MMORPG with three playable factions. Much like Dark Orbit, the game has a strong emphasis on PvP. The game’s missions are fairly linear – just like the levels in Lunia and Soul Master. Graphically, AstroN is very out dated. Those looking for a more interesting space themed MMO may want to check out Black Prophecy instead. To learn more about AstroN check out the official MMOHuts AstroN page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam to go into Early Access Beta in May
- The MMORPG City of Steam, a free-to-play, browser-based industrial age fantasy 3D MMORPG developed with the Unity 3D engine, has been announce...
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- Hero's Song Interview with John Smedley
- With its Kickstarter officially underway, Hero’s Song has quite the development team behind it including John Smedley, formerly of SOE.