Asda Story Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Legend of Edda, Cue Online, Drift City, Heroes in the Sky, Soul Master, Shot Online and MLB Dugout Heroes. The game has bright colorful graphics and was originally released back in 2008. The game features a unique Soul Mate system where players can become soul maters and learn special skills and abilities. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is its few playable classes, 3 to be precise. To learn more about Asda Story check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Carbine addresses population issues w/ upcoming Megaservers
- Recently during Carbine Studio's "Nexus Report" for WildStar, officials have released details regarding the server population i...
- Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms Expansion Out Today
- Triumph Studios, the creators of the Overlord and Age of Wonders series, announced today that Age of Wonders III: Golden Realms, the first pre...
- Spirit Tales announces Live Stream event
- KoramGame will be hosting a live stream event for Spirit Tales on April 13, 2pm Pacific (5pm Eastern).