Asda Story Gameplay – First Look HD October 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Asda Story Page.
Asda Story is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with anime inspired graphics published by GamesCampus – the same company behind Legend of Edda, Cue Online, Drift City, Heroes in the Sky, Soul Master, Shot Online and MLB Dugout Heroes. The game has bright colorful graphics and was originally released back in 2008. The game features a unique Soul Mate system where players can become soul maters and learn special skills and abilities. One of the game’s biggest drawbacks is its few playable classes, 3 to be precise. To learn more about Asda Story check out the official MMOHuts Asda Story page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Receives New Modification System with Update 1.33
- Award-winning developer and publisher of the F2P military MMO game War Thunder , Gaijin Entertainment announced War Thunder’s 1.33 update ...
- League of Legends Previews Darius Patch
- Riot Games has released details for its Darius patch in League of Legends.
- Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
- Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.