Asda 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More about the game check out our Asda 2 Page.
Asda 2 is a 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG published by GamesCampus – the same company behind the original Asda Story, Shot Online, Scarlet lEgacy, Heroes in the Sky, Legend of Edda, MLB Dugout Heroes, and Drift City. Asda 2 is an upgraded version of the original Asda Story game. It features numerous new classes, an enhanced soul mate system (with marriage), and other gameplay improvements. It is a separate game from the original Asda Story – meaning players cannot transfer their characters over from the original game. To learn more about Asda 2, check out the official MMOHuts Asda 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR Announce Collaboration for SMITE
- Hi-Rez Studios and MANOWAR today confirmed their collaboration around the game SMITE.
- "Letters From Harran" Contest Lets Fans Contribute to Dying Light
- Techland has opened up the chance for fans to get involved with adding to the story of Dying Light: The Following.
- Hot Dance Party Steps Review
- Like many dance games, Steps uses an arrow system to input steps. However, these are not scrolled and hit on beat like DDR.