Ascend: Hand of Kul – First Look
Ascend: Hand of Kul is an innovative new action RPG where you’ll enjoy a robust single-player experience connected with other players all over the world. Wage war for your God as a brutal Caos warrior on a unique journey to Ascension. Destroy the spawn of the Titan, invade other players’ parallel worlds, and tip the balance in the crusade between the alliances.
The game is developed and published by Signal Studios and is currently in Open beta free to play on steam and for Xbox 360 XBox Live Gold members.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.
- Bandai Namco Open House 2016
- First up is Necropolis, a 3rd-person action Souls-esque co-op game billing itself as a “Diabolical Dungeon Crawler."
- Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
- Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics.