Army Rage Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Army Rage Page.
Army Rage is a 3D World War 2 themed MMOFPS published by the Chinese company Yacuba Games. The game aims to compete with titles such as Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free as it features vehicles. The game began its closed beta testing phase on December 6, 2011 and launched with only a handful of maps and game modes, but has since steadily been adding more. The game is set during World War 2 and features realistic weapons and tanks. To learn more about Army Rage check out the official MMOHuts Army Rage page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ASTA's First Major Content Update Arrives April 19
- ASTA's content release includes a brand-new Team Arena Map and an additional difficulty mode for the current 10-player raid dungeon.
- Orcs Must Die Unchained: China Version Now Hosted by Tencent
- Robot Entertainment today announced a strategic partnership with Tencent Games to bring ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™, the upcoming fast-paced o...
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...