Army Rage Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Army Rage Page.
Army Rage is a 3D World War 2 themed MMOFPS published by the Chinese company Yacuba Games. The game aims to compete with titles such as Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free as it features vehicles. The game began its closed beta testing phase on December 6, 2011 and launched with only a handful of maps and game modes, but has since steadily been adding more. The game is set during World War 2 and features realistic weapons and tanks. To learn more about Army Rage check out the official MMOHuts Army Rage page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.
- E3 2015 Best in Show Coop Awards
- We look back at the greatest examples of multiplayer gaming at E3.
- Absolute Force Online Open Beta Announced
- Net Dragon has announced that Absolute Force Online will begin open beta on December 19, 5pm Pacific.