Army Rage Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Army Rage Page.
Army Rage is a 3D World War 2 themed MMOFPS published by the Chinese company Yacuba Games. The game aims to compete with titles such as Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free as it features vehicles. The game began its closed beta testing phase on December 6, 2011 and launched with only a handful of maps and game modes, but has since steadily been adding more. The game is set during World War 2 and features realistic weapons and tanks. To learn more about Army Rage check out the official MMOHuts Army Rage page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Argo Launches Successfully into Open Beta
- ARGO Online began its new open beta test on April 29 with UserGames.com.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.
- Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
- The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.