Army Rage Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Army Rage Page.
Army Rage is a 3D World War 2 themed MMOFPS published by the Chinese company Yacuba Games. The game aims to compete with titles such as Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free as it features vehicles. The game began its closed beta testing phase on December 6, 2011 and launched with only a handful of maps and game modes, but has since steadily been adding more. The game is set during World War 2 and features realistic weapons and tanks. To learn more about Army Rage check out the official MMOHuts Army Rage page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword’s 3rd Anniversary Starts Off With A Bang
- KOG celebrates the third anniversary of Elsword with two new jobs for Elesis and a host of anniversary events.
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage Updates With Fireteams, Space Marines & More
- Warhammer 40,000: Carnage, the popular Action-Shooter with RPG elements on iOS and Android, has launched its third major content update.
- Dawngate Shutting Down
- It may come as a surprise to some who have still been seeing regular updates from the development team, but Dawngate has announced it will be ...