Armored Warfare – Dev Interview + Behind the Scenes
DizzyPW & JamesBl0nde visit Obsidian Entertainment development studios to see what its like behind the development process on Armored Warfare! There are about 300 developers in the Obsidian Entertainment studio and most of them are building every aspect of the game from the ground up! DizzyPW interviews the lead systems designer and art director about some of the new features coming to the game very soon and I get to see the developers actually working on the latest patch!
About Armored Warfare:
Armored Warfare is a massively multiplayer online tactical modern military video game being developed by Obsidian Entertainment as a free-to-compete experience for PCs. Controlling the power of modern fighting vehicles and heavy military weaponry in Armored Warfare, players battle across cooperative campaigns and team-based matches…. learn more at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- Hearthstone Esports Coaching: A Positive Way to Learn
- Seeking out coaching for Hearthstone was never really something I considered. what could I possibly look to gain?
- The Secret World Game Director Letter Looks Ahead To Issues #9 and #10
- A new Game Director Letter for The Secret World looks to the days and months ahead as the game prepares for Tokyo.