Armored Warfare – Dev Interview + Behind the Scenes
DizzyPW & JamesBl0nde visit Obsidian Entertainment development studios to see what its like behind the development process on Armored Warfare! There are about 300 developers in the Obsidian Entertainment studio and most of them are building every aspect of the game from the ground up! DizzyPW interviews the lead systems designer and art director about some of the new features coming to the game very soon and I get to see the developers actually working on the latest patch!
About Armored Warfare:
Armored Warfare is a massively multiplayer online tactical modern military video game being developed by Obsidian Entertainment as a free-to-compete experience for PCs. Controlling the power of modern fighting vehicles and heavy military weaponry in Armored Warfare, players battle across cooperative campaigns and team-based matches…. learn more at the game profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeons and Dragons Online Announces New Expansion Pack
- Dungeons and Dragons Online will roll out a new expansion, Shadowfell, featuring new areas, a raised level cap, and prestige characters.
- Path of Exile Looks Back at 2013
- Grinding Gear Games puts the year in perspective for its hit title Path of Exile.
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Test
- Mechanist Games' City of Steam has had huge alpha success and strong community focus, as a result the Beta Test is expected to launch in ...