ARGO Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ARGO Online Page.
Alaplaya has announced the latest game in its free to play lineup! ARGO Online is a sci-fi MMORPG that blends Steampunk and fantasy features. The game is developed by the Korean studio MGames and should be available in early 2011. RF Online and Neo Steam share the steampunk theme, but Argo Online is newer and looks more polished than those games. The setting is Earth, centuries after the devastation of World War 4. There are eight classes to chose from, and plenty of PvP modes including battlegrounds, capture the flag, and so forth. Argo will also support large scale instanced raids for end-game PvE challenges. Gamers interested in learning more about Argo Online can check out the official MMOHuts page which includes additional information, screenshots, and gameplay videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
- From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy.
- Runescape Bonus XP Weekend to Start on Friday
- Runescape has announced a bonus XP weekend to start on Friday, March 16. It will end on Monday, March 19.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.