ARGO Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ARGO Online Page.
Alaplaya has announced the latest game in its free to play lineup! ARGO Online is a sci-fi MMORPG that blends Steampunk and fantasy features. The game is developed by the Korean studio MGames and should be available in early 2011. RF Online and Neo Steam share the steampunk theme, but Argo Online is newer and looks more polished than those games. The setting is Earth, centuries after the devastation of World War 4. There are eight classes to chose from, and plenty of PvP modes including battlegrounds, capture the flag, and so forth. Argo will also support large scale instanced raids for end-game PvE challenges. Gamers interested in learning more about Argo Online can check out the official MMOHuts page which includes additional information, screenshots, and gameplay videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online: Delta Quadrant Update Now Available
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced the availability of Star Trek Online: Delta Rising. The second expansion...
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- Medieval Engineers gets Castle Siege mode
- A brand new mode has been introduced to Medieval Engineers: Castle Siege.