ARGO Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our ARGO Online Page.
Alaplaya has announced the latest game in its free to play lineup! ARGO Online is a sci-fi MMORPG that blends Steampunk and fantasy features. The game is developed by the Korean studio MGames and should be available in early 2011. RF Online and Neo Steam share the steampunk theme, but Argo Online is newer and looks more polished than those games. The setting is Earth, centuries after the devastation of World War 4. There are eight classes to chose from, and plenty of PvP modes including battlegrounds, capture the flag, and so forth. Argo will also support large scale instanced raids for end-game PvE challenges. Gamers interested in learning more about Argo Online can check out the official MMOHuts page which includes additional information, screenshots, and gameplay videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire NA Celebrates 6th Anniversary with New Update
- Smilegate West is proud to announce the six year anniversary of the North American launch of CrossFire. Since 2009, the popular free-to-play f...
- RiotZone Reloads In One Week
- Mail.RU games has announced its next major update for RiotZone will launch next week Tuesday, September 11.
- Rosh Online - The Return of Karos Content Update
- Jungwon Seo, the senior producer for Rosh Online talks about the implementation of new non-siege type battle modes, the Floating Island Extrem...