Arena of Fate – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW speaks with David Bowman, publisher/producer on Arena of Fate about what separates this new fairy tale moba from others.
Arena of Fate is an online battle arena for PC and console, with characters straight from fairy tales and other classic stories. Play as Jack the Ripper, Tesla, Little Red Riding Hood, Joan of Arc, Frankenstein, and more in an action-packed 5v5 arena where kills aren’t the only way to earn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- CoD Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC Now Available (For PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlaySta...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Forge of Empires Adds US Servers
- InnoGames has launched specific US Servers for Forge of Empires this week.