Arena of Fate – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW speaks with David Bowman, publisher/producer on Arena of Fate about what separates this new fairy tale moba from others.
Arena of Fate is an online battle arena for PC and console, with characters straight from fairy tales and other classic stories. Play as Jack the Ripper, Tesla, Little Red Riding Hood, Joan of Arc, Frankenstein, and more in an action-packed 5v5 arena where kills aren’t the only way to earn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit.
- Global Strike: Mutant Mode Now Available
- Mutation mode in Global Strike is ready to bring more interesting gameplay content to players. Players will be infected and turned into mutant...
- BetaDwarf Announces ‘FORCED 2: The Rush’
- Independent video game development studio, BetaDwarf, today announced FORCED 2: The Rush, a Rogue-like sequel to the popular tactical arena co...