Arena of Fate – E3 Dev Interview
DizzyPW speaks with David Bowman, publisher/producer on Arena of Fate about what separates this new fairy tale moba from others.
Arena of Fate is an online battle arena for PC and console, with characters straight from fairy tales and other classic stories. Play as Jack the Ripper, Tesla, Little Red Riding Hood, Joan of Arc, Frankenstein, and more in an action-packed 5v5 arena where kills aren’t the only way to earn points.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online celebrates first anniversary
- DC Universe Online launched one year ago, and is celebrating its first anniversary with a free gift.
- Dragon Nest Europe: The Wrath of the Desert Dragon
- Shanda Games releases a new update for Dragon Nest Europe that revisits an old dungeon, introduces a new one, and more.
- Metro Conflict Shutting Down
- OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.