Arena Cyber Evolution – First Look…Again!
Though it originally took notes from sports like soccer and hockey, and from Champion-oriented MOBAs like League of Legends and DoTA, ACE has taken shape quite differently from either source of inspiration: as a new sport in its own right. Unlike any other e-sport on the market, ACE allows the player to precisely control their character and the ball through direct mouse movement – no AI, no auto-targeting, and no constant clicking. In addition, ACE’s gameplay mechanics emphasize teamwork over individual strength; the game’s progression system allows experienced players to customize their character’s play-style; and the variation between characters ensures that no two matches are the same.
ACE also features dynamic arena-changing shifts –including earthquakes, gravity reversals, black holes, arena rifts, and more – which will ultimately be directly controllable by the viewing audience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Summer Season 2017 and Update 2.6 Arrive June 21
- Vainglory is kicking off its Summer 2017 esports season tomorrow, alongside the launch of the game’s 2.6 update.
- Heroes of Incredible Tales Review
- Is the game good? Did mobile gaming truly need a triple-A style ARPG? Or is this a case of style over substance?
- Gang of Pirates: New strategy game for mobile devices
- Independent mobile games publisher, Chillingo, today announced it is partnering with Finnish mobile games developer Nitro Games to publish its...