Archlord Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Archlord Page.
Archlord is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Webzen – the same folks behind Mu Online. The game was originally released in 2006 as a pay to play MMORPG by Codemasters (Who also published RF Online). The game re-launched as a free to play title in 2007 and has since remained free. The game has a fair amount of variety with 3 races and 9 classes as well as decent customization options. Since release the game has enjoyed three major expansion packs called ‘episodes’ with a fourth one on the way. Those looking for a game with a strong emphasis on PvP should find something to enjoy in Archlord. In the video above I created a Moonelf swashbuckler and killed a bunch of monsters outside of town. To learn more about Archlord check out the official MMOHuts Archlord page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe - MindArk Communication and Development Roadmap
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (or MMORCE) game, announced today that MindArk has made a dec...
- Winning Putt Update Increases Level Cap
- Besides pushing the level cap from 30 to 35, demanding quests, new club sets, and game optimizations are waiting for the players.
- Corsair Unleashes Corsair Gaming Division & RGB Gear
- Corsair®, a leader in PC hardware, today launched Corsair Gaming, a new division within the company dedicated to the elevation of PC gaming a...