Archlord 2 – First Look
Archlord 2 blends elements of traditional MMORPGs and gear-grinding games, while focusing mostly on a fun and fast-paced PvP environment with lots of variety and unique game features. Archlord 2 is a 3D medieval fantasy MMORPG developed and published by WEBZEN. It is the spiritual successor to Archlord though developed by a different studio and set in a different “parallel” world that is based on the world of the original Archlord.
The game went through 2 CBTs in Korea in October 2012 and February 2013 respectively. The OBT was launched in the third quarter of 2013, and the European OBT was released in July 2014.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- D&D Neverwinter: Portobello's Campaign Now Available
- The Day of the Dungeon Master has arrived!
- Ilya Muromets: Early Access Program Available Today
- 1С Game Studios and the Russian Military Historical Society are excited to announce that the Early Access program for ILYA MUROMETS, a new fl...
- Dark and Light Coming to Steam in 2017
- Snail’s development team is busy focusing on polishing Dark and Light and optimizing the game with remarkable gameplay for Early Access.