ArcheAge is a free to play, sandbox-style fantasy MMORPG. Play as one of two factions, or as an outcast of society. Make your mark through crafting, trading, crime, or waging war! The expansive world allows you to create player housing, farms, castles, and more to claim territory; fight on land, sea, and air; and much more.
ArcheAge is free to play in North America with an optional “patron program” subscription. There are several limitations on free players: they only gain 5 labor points every 5 minutes while only (patrons get 10 per 10), they gain no labor points while offline (patrons get 5 per 5), and they cannot claim land, build houses, pay taxes, or post on the Auction House. These limitations may change as the game is currently in Beta for North America.
Learn more about ArcheAge from the Game Profile HERE!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Closed Beta Starting Times Revealed
- Sandbox Interactive unveils the last bit of information before the start of the Closed Beta of Albion Online on Monday.
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.
- Journey To Grand Fantasia's Condemned Island
- Aeria Games has released the latest update for Grand Fantasia: Journey to Condemned Island.