Allods Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
After an eventful open beta phase, Allods Online has released a short teaser trailer to celebrate the game’s launch. Allods Online is a fantasy MMORPg that mixes steampunk elements and WoW styled animated graphics. It was developed by a Russian studio and is definitely one of the most polished free to play releases to date. The official trailer shows off some gameplay, and environments. It even shows off a unique feature in which players can construct Astral Ships (air ships) and battle in the skies against one another. Gala-Net publishes Allods Online in North America on their gPotato gaming portal. 2010 is shaping up to be a big year for them with Aika slated for release soon as well. To learn more about Allods Online, check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...
- Tribes Ascend announces Summer of Tribes tournament
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the Summer of Tribes tournament series for its new shooter, Tribes Ascend.