Allods Online Official Teaser Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
After an eventful open beta phase, Allods Online has released a short teaser trailer to celebrate the game’s launch. Allods Online is a fantasy MMORPg that mixes steampunk elements and WoW styled animated graphics. It was developed by a Russian studio and is definitely one of the most polished free to play releases to date. The official trailer shows off some gameplay, and environments. It even shows off a unique feature in which players can construct Astral Ships (air ships) and battle in the skies against one another. Gala-Net publishes Allods Online in North America on their gPotato gaming portal. 2010 is shaping up to be a big year for them with Aika slated for release soon as well. To learn more about Allods Online, check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revival: New UE4 MMORPG Announced
- Independent developer IllFonic today announced that Revival will release the first stage of its development this February. The studio has anno...
- Eldevin: Patch 1.17 introduces mounts
- Hunted Cow Studios have released Patch 1.17 for Eldevin, their free-to-play 3D MMORPG, bringing mounts to the game for the first time. Eldevin...
- Kabam, Disney, and Lucasfilm Announce Star Wars: Uprising
- Star Wars™: Uprising is coming this fall 2015 to mobile devices from Kabam in collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm