Allods Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
Allods Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with some sci-fi elements published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Rappelz, Tales Runner, Aika, Heroes of Gaia and Upshift Strikeracer. Allods Online is a high budget ($10M+) free to play MMO that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. In fact, it’s more than fair to call it a WoW clone. The game has six races, 8 classes and 28 different archetypes which all makes the gameplay quite varied. The open beta for Allods Online has all of the game’s content available up until level 40. In the video above, I ran around for a bit and killed a few crows inside of town. To learn more about Allods Online check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.