Aika Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Aika Page.
Aika is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG originally developed in Korea. Thanks to gPotato, the folks behind Allods Online, Fly For Fun, Tales Runner, Rappelz and Luna Online, Western gamers can finally play the game as well. One of the most interesting features in Aika is the 1000 vs 1000 Realm vs Realm PvP battles. But there is plenty of PvE content as well! The graphics are respectable, and many NPCs even have voice acting! In this video, I create a new character and walk around the starting areas. To learn more about Aika Online, check out the official MMOHuts Aika page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Goes Old-School With New Vinyl Soundtrack Collection
- Rocket League®: The Vinyl Collection is available to pre-order today.
- Shikihime Garden: Pandemonium mode introduced
- By introducing the brand new Pandemonium mode, Appirits now put players' gardens under numberless attacks from hordes of monsters and evi...
- The Repopulation Coming to Windows in Q4 2015
- The Repopulation, the Kickstarter-funded sci-fi sandbox MMORPG from Above and Beyond Technologies, will launch for Windows in Q4 of 2015.