Age of Wushu E3 Gameplay and Interview
Age of Wushu certainly has a lot of hype behind it. The game has been in development for over 5 years and was voted the most anticipated MMORPG in China. To say that Age of Wushu has a lot to live up to would be an understatement. At E3 we got our first look at some actual AoW gameplay. Its quite surprising how many innovations this game has included since Eastern MMOs haven’t been known for originality. Check out the gameplay and interview below and judge for yourself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...
- Ragnarok Online Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- WarpPortal has launched their newest update to their classic MMORPG, Ragnarok Online, entitled 14.2 Eclage.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.