Age of Wushu E3 Gameplay and Interview
Age of Wushu certainly has a lot of hype behind it. The game has been in development for over 5 years and was voted the most anticipated MMORPG in China. To say that Age of Wushu has a lot to live up to would be an understatement. At E3 we got our first look at some actual AoW gameplay. Its quite surprising how many innovations this game has included since Eastern MMOs haven’t been known for originality. Check out the gameplay and interview below and judge for yourself.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Unleashes Call of Alliance Open Beta
- NGames announced the launch of open beta for their online RPG Call of Alliance, at September 17 at 7PM PDT.
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Elite Specialization Chronomancer Revealed - More power for Mesmer players
- ArcheAge: Livestream Series Annouced By XLGames; Starts Today
- XLGames has recently announced that they will be hosting a new Livestream series called Exploring ArcheAge.