Age of Wushu: Butterfly Love
Age of Wushu introduces Butterfly Love, the first permanent Lore fashion item with a unique performance function.
The Butterfly Lovers originated from the ancient Chinese legend of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yintai, the tale of two star-crossed lovers.
The story portrays the tragic encounter between the intelligent, beautiful Zhu and the young scholar Liang. “Till death do us apart” was their sacred vow to each other. After death, their earthly form transcend into a pair of butterflies, never to be separated again.
With the marriage system just around the corner in this winter, this is the perfect time to display affection to your loved ones. Be the center of attention, the lotus in full bloom with Age of Wushu’s touch of enchanted vermillion.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.
- Spirit Tales Hosts Costume Design Contest
- KoramGame has announced a new design contest for players of Spirit Tales.
- Albion Online: Now Greenlit Through Steam
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive will be publishing their sandbox MMO Albion Online on Steam. A campaign to have the game Greenlit on V...