Age of Armor Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Age of Armor Page.
Age of Armor is a 3D sci-fi themed MMORPG published by Snail Games – the same folks behind the development of Heroes of Gaia and 5Street. Players start by choosing from one of two factions and three races. One of the biggest complaints I have with the game is the lack of developer support. Snail Games seems to be slow to respond to every problem. Another issue with the game is that the English translations are absolute trash. Age of Armor easily has some of the worst translations of any Asian MMORPG. The game itself has a large variety of skills and could have been a lot more enjoyable had it been presented better. Those looking for a sci-fi MMORPG to play may want to check out Megaten, Face of Mankind or RF Online instead. To learn more about Age of Armor check out the official MMOHuts Age of Armor page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Launches November 20
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that RaiderZ will be going fully live on Tuesday, November 20.
- Darkout Beta Preview
- Darkout offers sidescrolling survival gameplay with elements of building as you scrap out a living in a dark cold alien world.
- War Thunder Gladiators.WT 4x4 Finals Streaming This Weekend
- Catch the streaming schedule for War Thunder's Gladiators.WT 4x4 tournament on March 29 and 30.