Age of Armor Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Age of Armor Page.
Age of Armor is a 3D sci-fi themed MMORPG published by Snail Games – the same folks behind the development of Heroes of Gaia and 5Street. Players start by choosing from one of two factions and three races. One of the biggest complaints I have with the game is the lack of developer support. Snail Games seems to be slow to respond to every problem. Another issue with the game is that the English translations are absolute trash. Age of Armor easily has some of the worst translations of any Asian MMORPG. The game itself has a large variety of skills and could have been a lot more enjoyable had it been presented better. Those looking for a sci-fi MMORPG to play may want to check out Megaten, Face of Mankind or RF Online instead. To learn more about Age of Armor check out the official MMOHuts Age of Armor page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Innogames Celebrates Easter Season
- Events span all of Innogame's titles this Easter!
- Onigiri Online First Impressions
- Recently, CyberStep hosted an alpha test that was solely focused on testing out the game’s party mode and latency issues. With only a few da...
- Transformers Universe Prepares for Beta with Founders Packs
- today announced the launch of the TRANSFORMERS Universe Founders program, giving TRANSFORMERS fans a chance to be immortalized in the Founders...