A Mystical Land Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our A Mystical Land Page.
A Mystical Land is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world that plays a bit like the old Earth Eternal game before it shut down. The game runs on the browser but has impressive 3D graphics. The game is powered by the Portalarium 3D engine which competes with the Unity Engine found in other browser games. Like The Kingdom of Loathing and Faxion Online, A Mystical Land has some humorous dialogue, as the game pokes fun at the MMORPG genre. To learn more about A Mystical Land check out the official MMOHuts A Mystical Land page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Island: Epidemic - Open Beta Review
- Dead Island: Epidemic suffers from the same unfortunate weaknesses as the rest of the series has so far.
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.
- ‘Wurm Online’ Expands With New Gameplay Mode & New Features
- Independent games developer and publisher Code Club AB is proud to announce a new ‘Challenge’ gameplay mode available today, in addition t...