A Mystical Land Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our A Mystical Land Page.
A Mystical Land is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world that plays a bit like the old Earth Eternal game before it shut down. The game runs on the browser but has impressive 3D graphics. The game is powered by the Portalarium 3D engine which competes with the Unity Engine found in other browser games. Like The Kingdom of Loathing and Faxion Online, A Mystical Land has some humorous dialogue, as the game pokes fun at the MMORPG genre. To learn more about A Mystical Land check out the official MMOHuts A Mystical Land page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...
- Snail Games announces Age of Wushu
- A new MMORPG is joining the lineup for Snail Games USA - Age of Wushu, the same game known as Age of Wulin in Europe.
- Final Fantasy Online Experience is 'Reborn' Today
- Square Enix Inc., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX interactive entertainment products in the Americas, today announced that FINAL FANTASY XIV: A R...