A Mystical Land Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our A Mystical Land Page.
A Mystical Land is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world that plays a bit like the old Earth Eternal game before it shut down. The game runs on the browser but has impressive 3D graphics. The game is powered by the Portalarium 3D engine which competes with the Unity Engine found in other browser games. Like The Kingdom of Loathing and Faxion Online, A Mystical Land has some humorous dialogue, as the game pokes fun at the MMORPG genre. To learn more about A Mystical Land check out the official MMOHuts A Mystical Land page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bloodline Champions Enters Open Beta
- The arena based fighting MMO Bloondline Champions is now in open beta! The Swedish game is being published by Funcom. The game is a team based...
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Pax South 2017: Day One Recap - Hyper Universe, Trion Worlds, and Lords of New York
- PAX South is definitely the most laid-back of the PAX Events. As day one comes to a close, we’ve done a fair amount of work!