5Street Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 5Street Page.
5Street, Now called ShowUp is a 3D social dancing MMO published by snail game. Unlike Audition Online and Dance Online, 5Street focuses a lot more on its social elements rather than its core gameplay. This makes the game much more of a social experience than a competitive rhythm game. The game does have a very functional and varied dancing element to it, but that seems to come secondary to the game’s social elements. The playerbase is fairly low, but it’s always easy to find people to ‘hang out’ with and have fun. The game has a fair selection of songs, but songs do repeat often. In the video above I logged into my character and ran around until I ended up in the ‘high school’ dancing area. Those looking for a fun social MMO should definitely give this game a try. To learn more about 5Street check out the official MMOHuts 5Street page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Launches Lost Saga With Dynamic New Content
- WeMade Entertainment USA, the US-based publishing arm of leading online game company WeMade Entertainment, today announced the commercial laun...
- Knight Age Begins Closed Beta
- Joymax has announced the start of closed beta for Knight Age, which will run through July 17.
- Everlight Begins Closed Beta
- Start your epic new adventures in Everlight, available in closed beta today.