5Street Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 5Street Page.
5Street, Now called ShowUp is a 3D social dancing MMO published by snail game. Unlike Audition Online and Dance Online, 5Street focuses a lot more on its social elements rather than its core gameplay. This makes the game much more of a social experience than a competitive rhythm game. The game does have a very functional and varied dancing element to it, but that seems to come secondary to the game’s social elements. The playerbase is fairly low, but it’s always easy to find people to ‘hang out’ with and have fun. The game has a fair selection of songs, but songs do repeat often. In the video above I logged into my character and ran around until I ended up in the ‘high school’ dancing area. Those looking for a fun social MMO should definitely give this game a try. To learn more about 5Street check out the official MMOHuts 5Street page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Level Cap Raises to 90
- Aeria Games' free to play anime MMORPG Aura Kingdom has launched its latest content update, raising the level cap to 90.
- Silkroad Online: Death Bone's Secrets Revealed
- Joymax has revealed new secrets today behind the origin of "Death Bone," a special boss event for Silkroad Online.
- DC Universe Online War of the Light Part II Press Preview
- With early access beginning today, and full release coming on the 18th of this month (19th for the EU), DC Universe Online (DCUO) takes the ne...