5Street Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 5Street Page.
5Street, Now called ShowUp is a 3D social dancing MMO published by snail game. Unlike Audition Online and Dance Online, 5Street focuses a lot more on its social elements rather than its core gameplay. This makes the game much more of a social experience than a competitive rhythm game. The game does have a very functional and varied dancing element to it, but that seems to come secondary to the game’s social elements. The playerbase is fairly low, but it’s always easy to find people to ‘hang out’ with and have fun. The game has a fair selection of songs, but songs do repeat often. In the video above I logged into my character and ran around until I ended up in the ‘high school’ dancing area. Those looking for a fun social MMO should definitely give this game a try. To learn more about 5Street check out the official MMOHuts 5Street page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Two New Gas Guzzlers Extreme DLC Coming Soon
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme announces the upcoming release of two DLC packs, Full Metal Frenzy and Full Metal Zombie.
- ARGO (EU) Enters Closed Beta
- UserGames.com, today announced that the Closed Beta for the steampunk-influenced MMORPG Argo will start on the 10th of April 2014
- Dead Star Review
- What are bored prisoners to do with no one to schedule them? Why, blow each other up in spaceships, of course!