2029 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 2029 Online Page.
2029 Online is a 2D Sci-fi themed MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game has three playable classes a level cap of 90. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, 2029 Online plays a lot like TQ Digital’s Zero Online. The labels itself as a RTS MMORPG, but in reality the game has no serious RTS components to it, but is rather a straight up 2D MMORPG. To learn more about 2029 Online, check out the official MMOHuts 2029 Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.
- Cabal Online Launches Art of War Update
- ESTsoft, Inc. unveiled details for the latest free content update for CABAL Online, available today.
- Infinite Crisis - All Champions Unlocked for PAX East!
- Turbine announces a week long unlock and sale event for Infinite Crisis to celebrate PAX East (Boston).