2029 Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our 2029 Online Page.
2029 Online is a 2D Sci-fi themed MMORPG published by IGG – the same folks behind Lords Online, Tales of Pirates, Altis Gates, Godswar Online, Voyage Century, Angels Online and numerous other titles. The game has three playable classes a level cap of 90. In terms of both gameplay and graphics, 2029 Online plays a lot like TQ Digital’s Zero Online. The labels itself as a RTS MMORPG, but in reality the game has no serious RTS components to it, but is rather a straight up 2D MMORPG. To learn more about 2029 Online, check out the official MMOHuts 2029 Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Girls begins open beta
- ChangYou has announced the official launch for open beta of its card game, Sword Girls.
- Pumpkin Knight to Cause C9 Fright
- Webzen's C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) will be darkening its skies with a new Halloween event.
- Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
- Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft's user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on S...